Like our Learn to Swim program, our school program focuses on water safety, stroke development and water familiarisation. We work closely with schools to provide desired swim teacher to student ratios. Our lessons are run from 9am to 3pm.
Preparation and planning for your annual swimming carnivals, swimming trials and fun days has never been easier!
The following facilities are included for use:
- 9 lane, 50 metre outdoor pool
- shaded, grassed area to the north of the water slide
- outdoor change and toilet facilities (shared with public)
- dive pool
- giant outdoor waterslides.
Our centre is a community recreation facility situated in a residential area. As a result, several factors must be considered prior to conducting major events.
- Interruption to facility use by Aquarena members. General guidelines have been developed to reduce the impact of major events on other users of Aquarena such as members and the general public
- Disruption to local residents. General guidelines have also been developed to reduce the impact of major events on local residents. Cooperation, planning and effective communication are key elements to successful major events.