Group Exercise Timetable
Download the Aquarena Group Exercise Timetable 25 February 2019
Download the Aquarena Group Exercise Timetable 01 April 2019
Our popular group exercise timetable features a wide variety of classes to suit everybody’s needs and fitness levels.
Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere makes training easy. With a huge range of classes available at all times of the day there's definitely a class to suit everyone.
Types of Classes
- Les Mills - Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Pump,
- Wellness - Hatha Yoga, Pilates, Reformer Pilates, Tai Chi, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga, Zumba
- Freestyle - All Abilities, Body Blast, Box Fit, Brick, Circuit, Core, HIIT, Functional Training (formerly AdrenalineHIT)
- Cycle - Precision
- Aqua - Adult Technique Development, Aquacise, AquaPower, Aquanauts, Deep Water Training, Hydro, Oceanauts
- A range of Active Adults classes (formerly Pryme) - designed for participants over 60 years
Group Exercise Rules
- The minimum age for entry into all group exercise classes is 14 years of age (excluding circuit and pump for which the minimum age of entry is 16 years of age).
- It is also advised that patrons do not enter a class once the warm up has passed. A warm up is an essential part of an exercise class.
- Casual patrons (not members) must collect tickets no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the class starting.
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle with you to class