Group Exercise Timetable
Modified Aquarena Group Exercise Timetable 20 Mar to 22nd Mar
Modified Aquarena Group Exercise Timetable 23rd to 25th March
Download the Aquarena Group Exercise Timetable 13 Jan 2020
View Public Holiday Group Exercise schedules here.
Find out more about reformer pilates here.
Our popular group exercise timetable features a wide variety of classes to suit everybody’s needs and fitness levels.
Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere makes training easy. With a huge range of classes available at all times of the day there's definitely a class to suit everyone.
Types of Classes
- Les Mills - Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Pump and GRIT
- Wellness - Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates, Reformer Pilates, Vinyasa Yoga and Zumba
- Freestyle - All Abilities, Box Fit, Circuit, Core, HIIT and Functional Training
- Aqua - Adult Technique Development, Aquacise, AquaPower, Aquanauts, Oceanauts and Hydrotherapy
- A range of Momentum classes - designed for participants over 60 years
Group Exercise Rules
- The minimum age for entry into all group exercise classes is 14 years of age (excluding circuit and pump for which the minimum age of entry is 16 years of age).
- It is also advised that patrons do not enter a class once the warm up has passed. A warm up is an essential part of an exercise class.
- Casual patrons (not members) may collect tickets 10 minutes prior to the class starting.
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle with you to class