The Aquarena Active Teen (formerly Gym Fit) Membership program is a modified version of a full membership for participants aged between 12 to 15 years of age. The program has an educational component and is fully supervised by a qualified trainer at all times.
- use of the Health Club during specified 'Active Teen' program hours under the supervision of a qualified instructor
- fitness assessments and program (start every 12 weeks and follow up 4 weeks)
- educational handouts
- access for 14-15 year olds to Group Exercise classes (may not participate in the following weight based Group Exercise classes: Body Pump and Circuit classes).
The age of the participants in the Active Teen program is 12-15 years.
Benefits of Active Teens
- Achieve results for goals such as body fat reduction, increased strength, sport specific training, increased aerobic fitness, injury rehabilitation, improved muscle tone and posture.
- Train with people of a similar age and encourage each other during each session.
- Tuesday to Friday 4:00-5:30pm
- Sundays 1:00-3:00pm.
For program membership prices, click here