We will reopen on Tuesday 2nd June.
Operating hours will be:
Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
- 50m pool: 6am - 10am and 4pm - 8pm
- 25m pool and warm water pool: 6am - 8pm
- Cafe (Take away only): 8am - 11.30am
- 50m pool: 8am - 12pm
- 25m pool and warm water pool: 8am - 6pm
- Cafe (Take away only): 8.30am - 11.30am
Swimming will be available as follows:
- All swimming will be available as one-hour sessions
- Please be mindful of other patrons and do not book more than three sessions per week.
- 3 swimmers per lane – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only swimmers are permitted entry. No spectators or visitors allowed.
Note: Sessions will run for one hour. Please be ready to enter the facility at your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer at reception. You will be asked to finish your swim after 45 minutes and exit the facility within 5 minutes to allow staff to complete a high touch point clean prior to the next session commencing.
Bookings are available only to current Aquarena members/ multi-pass holders, or Manningham residents. To make a booking please click here
. We strongly recommend all patrons pre-book sessions, which are available up to 7 days in advance, to avoid disappointment.
Booking time slots are available either on the hour with a one-hour time limit per person. You will only be able to utilise the pool you have booked, a wristband will be provided to you on arrival.
Pricing and Passes
- All memberships remain on suspension during this limited operational period
- All bookings are via casual entry fees
- Lap Swimming $7.50
- Program with an instructor (DTSC, Aquanauts, Oceanauts) $10.50
- Current Multi visit passes can be used
- New multi-visit passes may be purchased
* Please note, due to government restrictions pre-booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Due to limited availability, non-attendance at booking may result in entry fees being forfeited.
For the health and safety of all staff and patrons, we kindly ask that all customers closely follow access terms and conditions stated above.
If terms and conditions are not met by individuals this will result in immediate removal from the centre and possible ban.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers, lockers and changing. Toilets will be available. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session and head home to shower and change.
Communal equipment including kickboards are also not available at this time. Kickboards and other pool equipment is available to purchase for personal use at reception.
Learn to Swim
Advice regarding learn to swim programs will be shared via email in the coming weeks. Please ensure you check your email for this information.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
- We are operating as a cashless centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions.
- Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
- Our Cafe will still be operating with a grab & go menu for Take-Away items only including coffee.
If you are feeling unwell or if you have come into contact in the proceeding 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19, please do not attend the centre.
We’re in this together & look forward to welcoming you back!